Start Trading Today
The purpose of the Risk Disclosure Statement (“the Statement”) is to provide the Client appropriate guidance on the nature and risks of the specific types of financial instruments offered by Fina Holding LIMITED (hereafter the “Company”).
The Client acknowledges, understands and agrees with the risks, disclosed below.
This Statement is based on the provisions of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (No. 144(I)/2007), implementing Directive 2004/39/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on Markets in Financial Instruments (“MiFID”). It should be noted that this Statement does not purport to disclose, or discuss all of the risks and other significant aspects of all transactions entered into with or through the Company. We outline the general nature of the risks of dealing in Financial Instruments on a fair and non-misleading basis. Therefore you need to ensure that your decision is made on an informed basis and as a minimum you should be taking into consideration all the following disclosed below.
1. Trading is very speculative and risky. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products, most of which have no set maturity date. Therefore, a CFD position matures on the date you choose to close an existing open position. CFDs, which are leveraged products, incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your invested capital. Trading in CFDs is highly speculative and therefore is suitable only for those Clients who (a) understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved, (b) are financially able to assume the risk of losses up to their invested capital and (c) understand and are knowledgeable about CFDs and the underlying assets. The Client represents, warrants and agrees that he/she understands these risks, is willing and able, financially and otherwise, to assume the risks of trading in CFDs. Before deciding to trade, a client should ensure that he understands the risks involved and take into account his level of experience, and if necessary seek independent advice. The Client is responsible for all the losses suffered in his account. Consequently, the Client should be prepared to lose all the invested capital.
2. Risks Associated with Transactions in CFDs When trading in CFDs you need to take into account the following main risks:
3. Conflicts of Interests. The Company is the counterparty to all transactions entered into under the Client Agreement and, as such, the Company’s interests may be in conflict with the Client’s. The Conflicts of Interest Policy is available at the Company’s website.
4. Prices are set by the Company and may be different from prices reported elsewhere. The Company will provide the prices to be used in trading and valuation of the Client’s positions in accordance with its Trading Policies and Procedures. As such, they may not directly correspond to real time market levels at the point in time at which the sale of options occurs.
5. Rights to Underlying Assets. The Client have no rights or obligations in respect of the underlying instruments or assets relating to the CFDs.
6. Telephone Orders and Immediate Execution. Market orders executed over the telephone through the Company’s Dealing Room are completed when the Company’s telephone operator says “deal” or “done” following the Client’s placing of an order. Upon such confirmation of the telephone operator, the Client has bought or sold and cannot cancel the order. By placing orders through the Company’s Dealing Room, the Client agrees to such immediate execution and accepts the risk of this immediate execution feature.
7. The Company is not an adviser or a fiduciary to customer. Where the Company provides generic market recommendations, such generic recommendations do not constitute a personal recommendation or investment advice and do not consider any of the Client’s personal circumstances or investment objectives, nor is it an offer to trade, or the solicitation of an offer to trade, in any CFD. Each decision taken by the Client to trade in CFDs with the Company and each decision as to whether a transaction is appropriate or proper for the Client is an independent decision made by the Client. The Company is not acting as an advisor or serving as a fiduciary to the Client. The Client agrees that the Company has no fiduciary duty to the Client and no liability in connection with and is not responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with the Client following the Company’s generic trading recommendations or taking or not taking any action based upon any generic recommendation or information provided by the Company.
8. Recommendations are not guaranteed. The generic market recommendations provided by the Company are based solely on the judgment of its personnel and should be considered as such. The Client acknowledges that it enters into any transactions relying on his/her own judgment. Any market recommendations provided are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of the Company and/or its affiliates. The generic market recommendations of the Company are based upon information believed to be reliable, but the Company cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness thereof or represent that following such generic recommendations will reduce or eliminate the risk inherent in trading CFDs.
9. No guarantees of profit. There are no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading in CFDs. The Client has received no such guarantees from the Company or from any of its representatives. The Client is aware of the risks inherent in trading CFDs and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
a. Technical Risks
b. Market Conditions. The Client acknowledges that under Abnormal Market Conditions the Company may be unable to execute the Client’s instructions and therefore the period during which the Instructions and Requests are executed may be extended.
d. Force Majeure Event. In case of a Force Majeure Event the Client shall accept the risk of any loss arising.
e. Taxes. The Client shall make sure that investing in CFDs is not subject to tax and/or any other duty in the Client’s jurisdiction. The Client is responsible for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accrue in respect of his trades.
11. Costs, Swap Value and Other Considerations. Prior to investing in CFDs the Client needs to be aware of any costs involved, such as spread(s), commission(s) and swap(s). For the purposes of this Statement, a swap means the interest added or deducted for holding a position open overnight. The swap for a position opened on Wednesday and held open overnight is three times that of other days; the reason for this is that the value date of a trade held open overnight on a Wednesday would normally be Saturday, but since banks are closed, the value date is Monday and the client incurs an extra 2 (two) days of interest. From Friday to Monday swap is charged once.
12. Expiry System Errors. In case the expiry system fails for any reason, it will auto detect un-expired options and expire them in accordance to the rates stored historically in the archive. If any position did not expire on time, the system will issue a notification to Risk Manager and Compliance Officer, detailing all position information, in order to be resolved manually.
I / WE HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THE RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT AND THE TRADING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES SET OUT ABOVE.
If you have any questions regarding our trading accounts or would like to discuss opening an account with someone from our customer support team, please contact us directly via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 888-878 54.
NOTE: Custom Accounts can be offered in some cases. For further details contact your Account Manager
Legal: Bprimes.com is a trading name of Market Capital LImited.
This website is operated by Market Capital LImited
Market Capital LIMITED. The objects of the company are all subject matters not forbidden by International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation)
Risk Warning: Forex and CFD trading involves significant risk to your invested capital. Please read and ensure you fully understand our
Restricted Regions:Market Capital LImited does not provide services for citizens of certain regions, such as the United States of America, Canada and Israel.