1. The Preamble to these terms of service is inseparable part thereof and together with all company policies constitute a binding Agreement between the User and Bprimes.COM
You and any person making use of the Site are referred to hereunder as “User” and/or Client.
2. By accessing, visiting and/or using this Site, any person so doing (hereinafter: “User”) unequivocally and unreservedly expresses his or her binding agreement to any and all of these Terms and Conditions, constituting a binding agreement between the User and Bprimes, and undertakes to fully comply therewith. Any and all activity on, with and/or via this Site shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
BY USING THIS SITE IN ANY WAY YOU CONFIRM YOUR UNREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OF THE POLICIES – YOU CANNOT USE Bprimes SERVICES AND PLEASE STOP USING THIS SITE AT ONCE.
3. Permitted Use: Any User must be aged 18 or older and legally permitted to engage in usage of this Site under the laws applicable to him/her. User represents that he or she has full legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements. Users may not make commercial and/or serial and/or automated use of this Site. This Site strictly forbids any use of data mining, data gathering, bandwidth theft, offline browsing plug-ins and software and/or download and/or batch download or access and any access via any software except for the main common and official web browsers.
a. You acknowledge and accept that we may use credit scoring methods to assess your application. This may affect our decision on whether to accept the application or whether to alter the way in which your Account will operate.
c. In the event that your Application Form is accepted we will open an Account for you and provide you with a user ID and account number. You must not disclose these details to any other person. In the event that you believe that these details are known by a third party then you will notify us immediately. You will assist us in investigating any misuse of your Account.
Any User must be aged 18 or older and legally permitted to engage in usage of this Site under the laws applicable to him/her. User represents that he or she has full legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements. Users may not make commercial and/or serial and/or automated use of this Site. This Site strictly forbids any use of data mining, data gathering, bandwidth theft, offline browsing plug-ins and software and/or download and/or batch download or access and any access via any software except for the main common and official web browsers.
b. We must immediately notify any relevant changes to any information provided in the Application Form.
a. Confirm that the Bank Account details are complete and accurate and that you will notify us immediately if these change and will provide us with such documentation as we request in respect of such revised Bank Account;
d. You confirm that we are not obliged to confirm or check the identity of anyone using or quoting your Account.
e. You confirm that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to make any payments owed to you to one single account for all sums. We may (but are not obliged to) agree to transfer monies to different Bank Accounts. Notwithstanding the fact that we agree to do so, we shall not be liable for any mistakes made by us in the amount transferred provided that the aggregate sum transferred pursuant to this Agreement is correct.
f. Funds appearing on Clients’ account may include agreed or voluntary bonuses and incentives, or any other sums not directly deposited by the Client or gained from trading on account of actually deposited funds (“Non-Deposited Funds”). Please note unless otherwise explicitly agreed, Non-Deposited Funds are not available for immediate withdrawal. Further, due to technical limitations, Non-Deposited Funds may be assigned to Client’s account in certain occasions (for example, for the technical purpose of allowing the closing of positions or an indebted account). PLEASE NOTE NON-DEPOSITED FUNDS, including profits gained on account of or derived of the same, are not Client’s funds. If a withdrawal of Non-Deposited Funds has been confirmed, Bprimes shall have full right to reclaim any and all such funds.
d. Except in the case of fraud (that not includes fraud from a third party), we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your trading on monies deposited in or credited to your Account in error by or upon our behalf.
5. Further Covenants: In addition to the above and without limiting the generality of this clause, you:
b. Confirm that (unless otherwise agreed by us) the Bank Account relates to a bank account opened in your country of main residence;
c. Acknowledge and accept that we are under no obligation to transfer any monies to or accept any monies from any account other than the Bank Account.
h. Joint Accounts/beneficiaries: If an Account belongs to multiple users or to a corporation, company, partnership or any other corporate body, all beneficiaries or signatories will be required to approve a withdrawal.
e. We reserve the right to close or suspend your Account at any time in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
f. Acknowledge explicitly that Bprimes has the right to change the amount of margin that is allowable per any trading due to market volatility, without prior notice.
g. Multiple Accounts: Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, if you have more than one Account with us, each Account will be treated entirely separately. Therefore, any credit on one Account (including monies deposited as margin) will not discharge your liabilities in respect of another Account unless we exercise our rights under this Agreement.
a. Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, the following events shall be considered as an event of force majeure:
i. where we are (in our opinion) unable to maintain an orderly market as a consequence of civil unrest, terrorism, strikes, riots or power or communication failure;
6. Linking to this Site: Creating or maintaining any link from another Site to any page on this Site, without Bprimes written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Site or any information or material displayed on this Site in frames or through similar means on another Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Site must comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations and ethical conduct on the internet.
All texts, graphics, sounds, information, designs, applications, content, source codes and object code files, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material (hereinafter: “information” or “data”). The information on this Site belongs to Bprimes or its respective affiliates and suppliers and may not be copied or used without prior approval. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
Whilst we will endeavor to comply with our obligations in a timely manner we will incur no liability whatsoever for any partial or non-performance of our obligations by reason of any cause beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to any communications, systems or computer failure, market default, suspension, failure or closure, or the imposition or change (including a change of interpretation) of any law or governmental or regulatory requirement and we shall not be held liable for any loss you may incur as a result thereof.
b. Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, in the event of force majeure we will be entitled to:
i. alter trading times;
ii. alter the Margin Requirement;
iii. close or cancel any open contracts/positions.
b. Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, in case of force majeure we will have the right to i. Alter negotiation times; ii. Alter the margin requirement; iii. Close or cancel any open contracts / positions.
Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Bprimes and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Site without the written permission of Bprimes.COM
It is your responsibility to maintain your Account at all such times. This includes ensuring that the required level of margin is in place. If you have more than one Account, this responsibility will relate to each Account separately, unless we have agreed otherwise in writing with you.
Every person using a login (whether or not in fact such person is a duly authorized Client) will be deemed to be authorized to enter into the system and/or (as the case may be) to give any other instructions or communications on behalf of Bprimes Client that is represented by the login according to the registration information provided by Bprimes.COM Bprimes will act on such instructions without being obliged to obtain any further written or other confirmation, and, for the avoidance of doubt, the relevant transaction fees shall become payable.
You are prohibited from making any unlawful usage of this Site, and are informed and aware to the fact that in addition to these terms and conditions and any and all policies for usage of this Site, you may and are expected to be subjected to laws and regulations applicable in your or any relevant jurisdiction, including any promulgations related to gambling, securities, taxation and/or anti-money laundering. Bprimes does not encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials and/or User from this Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or suBprimesoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
12. User undertakes that any and all information provided by him is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
13. User undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold Bprimes harmless, as well as any and all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and/or officers, against or from any liabilities, obligations, claims, debts, expenses etc., in any way connected with any misuse or abuse of the site, information or services provided or contained herein, including in particular (but not limited to) any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or violation of any law whatsoever (including any violation or infringement of any third party rights) and/or any breach of any applicable third party terms and conditions;
USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You must read the Risk Warning Notice and all the other documents supplied to you in connection with this Agreement very carefully. DO NOT submit the Online Application Form if you are unsure as to the effects of this Agreement or the nature of the risks involved. By clicking on the “Submit” button and submitting the Online Application Form to us, then you is acknowledging that you have read the documents supplied and that you understand and accept the terms of this Agreement.
15. Bprimes and/or any or all of its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, employees, lawyers, trustees, bankers and/or officers does not regulate and/or oversee and/or verify the information published on this Site, including articles, trading information, quotes, et cetera. Bprimes sole responsibility and endeavor is to facilitate trading and provide information and articles deemed useful. Bprimes shall not incur any liability, in any way, or otherwise bear any damages and/or expenses to any user or third party, except for return of last monthly fees (to the extent that such fees were actually paid to Bprimes), and subject to the terms set herein. Bprimes shall not be liable to denial of service on any grounds, whether general, personal or specific. Bprimes shall not be liable in any way for information, software, products and/or services provided by third parties.
16. The Site may be, at any time and at Bprimes sole discretion, be off-line for maintenance or for any other reason, and service may be denied, temporarily and/or continually and/or indefinitely, of any person at no liability to Bprimes.COM Bprimes doesn’t guarantee that you will be able to access the website at any time and location and it doesn’t make any warranties with respect to the web site content. Without limiting the foregoing, Bprimes will not be held responsible for an impossibility of executing trading orders, due to letdowns in the operation of informational systems due to technical faults, which are beyond its control.
17. Neither Bprimes nor any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees and officers warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials or services provided on or through this website. The information, materials and services provided on or through this website may be out of date, and neither Bprimes nor any of its respective affiliates makes any commitment or assumes any duty to verify, validate or update such information, materials or services.
Except as explicitly set herein and under specific conditions, We DO NOT provide any advisory service. All transactions, investments and decisions are at your own discretion and risk.
18. The Group and / or one or all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and / or officers assume no responsibility, nor will they be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect the computer, telecommunications equipment or other property caused by or deriving from access, use or navigation of this Site or from the download of any information or material from this Site. The Group does not guarantee that you will be able to access the site at any time and at any time and does not guarantee any warranty to the content of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, the Group will not be responsible for the impossibility of executing trading orders, due to losses in the functioning of information systems due to technical defects that are beyond its control. Except as expressly stated in this document and in particular conditions, we do not provide any consultancy service. All transactions, investments and decisions are at your discretion and risk.
19. IN NO EVENT WILL Bprimes OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TOWARDS YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
20. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER YOU MAY RECEIVE A RETURN OF FEES RECEIVED BY Bprimes WITHIN THE PREVIOUS MONTH WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES THAT WERE FULLY DENIED AS A RESULT OF AN ACT OR OMISSION BY Bprimes.COM ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Bprimes SHALL BECOME OBSELETE WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF THE OCCURANCE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, ASIDE OF THE ABOVE SAID, IS FROM THE 3rd PARTY PROVIDER OF SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
21. The above disclaimers mean that Bprimes does not undertake to provide any service and/or any and all functionality on the Site. This also means if you believe you have any claim against Bprimes it should be presented with no delay and shall be null and void within 12 months of the first time it came to be.
22. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: Without prejudice to the above, User acknowledges and accepts that Bprimes and its legal advisors are fully entitled at all times to amend, add to and/or revoke any and all of these Terms and Conditions, at its sole discretion, without giving User any notice thereof. Any such amendment, addition or revocation shall become fully effective and binding upon being posted on Site. You should visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be added to or superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site. These terms and conditions have been last updated on October 26, 2017.
This means that these Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended from time to time by Bprimes, and shall apply to any user immediately. Bprimes shall maintain a link to these Terms and Conditions on every page on the Site, and state the last date these Terms and Conditions were updated on.
23. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Bprimes to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any dispute arising therefrom or in connection therewith shall be brought before the courts of law which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the same.
The parties will attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement to any claim or dispute between them arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. If the parties fail to agree upon terms of settlement, either side may submit the dispute to confidential arbitration proceedings by a sole arbitrator under the ICC ADR Rules, whose decision shall be final and binding. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English, in a place agreed by Parties. Without derogating of the provisions above, this clause explicitly sets exclusive jurisdiction to said arbitration process, and neither Party shall be entitled to submit any dispute to the courts of its domicile which contradicts said arbitration process.
25. Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Except for the withdrawal of accumulated funds, you will not be entitled to any remedy for discontinuing the services, all subject to our WD policy and applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Site at any time without notice.
26. Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at any time.
This means you should contact us beforehand if anything of these Terms and Conditions is unclear, unfair or unacceptable to you.
Bprimes is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer or sublicense any and all of its rights provided for herein, including any rights with regards to information or data, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever. This means that the agreement between User and Bprimes on the terms set under the Terms and Conditions may be assigned, in full or in part by Bprimes, but not by the User. These privileges as well as the limitations of liability are Bprimes one-sided prerogatives under these Terms and Conditions but this Site would not be feasible without them.
29. No Waiver: Bprimes acquiescence to any breach of These Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to Bprimes legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
30. Severability: Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein.
This means that if a specific article in these Terms and Conditions is ruled by a competent court as unenforceable for any reason, then such ruling shall only apply to the respective specific articles or provisions and not to this entire agreement.
31. Minimum Deposit is 250USD per credit card transaction. Maximum Deposit is 5000USD per credit card transaction.
i-Payments only allow a maximum deposit of 5000 USD, EUR, GBP per transaction
• I have read the following Terms and Conditions, including Bprimes Policies (including, without limitation, Deposit and Withdrawal Policy, Risk Disclaimer and Risk Disclosure Policy, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy and Underage Policy).
• I understand all such terms and that these Terms and Conditions, together with all policies are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between me and Bprimes (the “Agreement”).
• I am over 18 and the information provided in this application is true and correct and that I will notify Bprimes of any material changes.
• Bprimes may not be able to ascertain the appropriateness of any product to me, including due to lack of experience or undisclosed information.
• I have entered full, accurate and truthful details, including my residential address and identity.
• Bprimes may at any time without limitation amend any of the terms set out in this agreement by posting such information on our website.
I confirm that I got an opportunity to trade on a demo platform and/or read a tutorial and I understand as a consequence how to trade and the RISKS that are involved. In addition, I have read and understood the risks that are involved in trading in Forex, Options and/or CFDs (“trading”).
By filling the Subscription Form, I request and agree to open an account for myself and confirm that I have read and understood all policies and terms including the Risk Disclosure and Terms and Conditions.
Bprimes offers access to its website and services to clients that accept the terms and conditions. By using the website you explicitly confirm that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
Our obligations are subject to any limits or restrictions which we may agree in writing, and any statutory, regulatory, legal or market requirements.
The following terms and conditions apply to all users and in case you require additional information on any of the subjects presented below, feel free to contact our customer support at any time. You must first read and then accept these Terms and Conditions in order to benefit of the best services provided by Bprimes and the agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you don’t agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the present agreement, make sure to inform us in writing. If Bprimes decides to make any amendments they will be posted online and in order to keep trading on the website, you might be asked to accept the new terms.
In order to be eligible to operate your trading with Bprimes you must be over the age of 18 and to fully understand the risks involved. You hereby acknowledge that you have the knowledge and experience to trade and understand the risks involved. We can’t be held responsible for any damage or loss and we are not responsible for verifying whether you possess sufficient knowledge or whether your trading choices are wise.
The same conditions apply regarding legal restrictions. You should understand in full that trading, investments and similar operations are regulated in a different way, throughout the world. The fact that you can access our website and use the tools Bprimes offers doesn’t necessarily mean that it is legal in your country to do so.
Users accessing this site are required to inform themselves about the jurisdiction restrictions and you are hereby declaring that the funds you are using for trading are not originating from any criminal activity or otherwise breach any law.
Do not abuse the license or services provided to you. By accepting the Terms and Conditions you will be granted a limited license, but you can’t deep-link to the website or copy and resell the materials appearing on Bprimes.COM The information provided by us should be used entirely for executing transactions inside or within Bprimes.COM
Please note that closing or suspending your account due to a breach of the terms of service and explicitly the Acceptable Use Policy, may entail loss due to the closing of positions.
Do not provide false or inaccurate information. The license granted will be terminated if we notice that the data you provide is not accurate and you will cease to access the services. You agree that Bprimes can terminate your access to any of the services offered for online trading at its sole discretion and with or without notice and close your transaction. The present terms and conditions state that under no circumstances shall Bprimes or its employees be liable for lost profits or any kind of damage occurring during trading, due to connection to our website, including negligence. In any proven circumstance, the liability of Bprimes is limited to our last monthly commissions received of money you transferred or deposited in your trading account.
All sales of products are final. Fees paid for products and services are non-refundable.
Bprimes provides attractive rewards features to its new and regular clients. Bonuses and one time trading credits are part of Bprimes promotions program. These bonuses are limited by time and the conditions related to any bonuses are subject to change. To withdraw your bonus, you will be asked to perform a trading volume of at least 25 times for each $1 bonus. The bonus can be withdrawn only when the foregoing stipulation has been fully respected and fulfilled. Any withdrawal of funds from an account made before completing the terms of bonus will be immediately canceled and removed from the account.
Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash back arbitrage or other forms of deceptive or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will invalidate the account and any profits or losses collected. In case your account has been suspected for Fraudulent Activities ,Arbitrage or any other manipulation, your account will be under close scrutiny. If your Account is under investigation, you shall receive only 10% of your withdrawable capital on a monthly basis starting from the date the inquiry is initiated. Likewise, no trading benefits assigned to you will be valid in the instance of the enquiry. Once the investigation is completed, you shall receive your refund depending on the withdrawable amount remaining. Please note that if ever it has been established that any activity on your trading account is of fraudulent nature after the enquiry, your trading account will be permanently frozen and you will be refunded your initial capital
Its against the law to solicit U.S. persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called ‘prediction’ contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on a CFTC-registered exchange or unless legally exempt.
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Disclaimer. THE WARRANTIES IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE, CUSTOM, USAGE IN THE TRADE OR PROFESSION OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF COMPANY AND\OR SERVICES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE EVEN IF AFFILIATE HAS BEEN ADVISED OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF SUCH PURPOSE. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SETFORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT HAS RELIED ON NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES HAVE FORMED THE BASIS OF ITS BARGAIN HEREUNDER. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE TO AFFILIATE AND\OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY DUE TO COMPANY’S SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND AFFILIATE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM COMPANY ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF AFFILIATE HAS BEEN INFORMED OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT DEROGATION OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO THE AFFILIATE EXCEED THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE SERVICES USED BY AFFILIATE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE MONTHS PRECEDING ANY CLAIM UNDER WHICH SUCH LIABILITY SHALL ARISE.
No Personal Claim. Affiliate knows that the Company has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, Affiliate acknowledge and accepts not to bring any personal claim against Company’s officers or employees in connection with the Services provided under this Agreement.
Remedies. All remedies, either under this Agreement or by law or otherwise afforded to any of the Parties, shall be cumulative and not alternative. Indemnified Loses. For the purpose of this Agreement, “LOSS” shall mean and include any and all liability, loss, damage, claim, expense, cost, fine, fee, penalty, obligation or injury including, without limitation, those resulting from any and all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, assessments, judgments, award or arbitration, together with reasonable costs and expenses including the reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs and expenses relating thereto. Indemnification by Affiliate. Affiliate agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, any parent, subsidiary or sub-company of Company and any director, officer, employee, stockholder, agent or attorney of Company from and against any Loss which arises out of or results from (i) inaccuracy or untruth of any representation or warranty of Affiliate made herein (ii) taxes, assessments and other governmental charges of any kind or nature whatsoever, including without limitation any sales or use tax payable by Affiliate and applicable under this Agreement (iii) any liability and any other demand, claim, debt, suit, cause of action, arbitration or other proceeding (including, but not limited to, a warranty claim, a strict product liability claim or any other claim) that is made or asserted by any third party that relates to any of Company’s services performance under this Agreement.
Bprimes ,, and its related entities hereafter “the Company”, is responsible for the protection of the privacy and the safeguarding of clients’ personal and financial information. By opening a trading account with the Company, the client hereby gives its consent to such collection, processing, storage and use of personal information by the company as explained below.
The collection of personal information
The Company collects the necessary information required to open a client’s trading account, perform transactions and safeguard the clients’ assets and privacy and to provide clients with the services they require. In this respect, the Company gathers information from clients and may, in certain circumstances, gather information from banks and/or credit agencies, and/or clearing agencies and/or other sources which will help the Company to construct the clients’ profile based on their requirements and preferences in order to provide its services effectively.
The information the Company collects includes information required to communicate with and identify its clients. The Company may also collect certain demographic information, including, birth date, education, occupation, etc. The Company also assesses trading related information.
The Company uses clients’ personal information only as required to provide quality service and security to its clients. This information helps the Company to improve its services, customize browsing experience and enables it to inform its clients of additional products, services or promotions relevant to clients and in this respect the clients hereby consent to the usage of this data for such purposes. If the clients do not want to receive information of this nature for any reason, they can contact the Company at the following address: [email protected]
Protection of personal information
Any personal information provided by the client to the Company will be treated as confidential and shared only within the Company and its affiliates and will not be disclosed to any third party except under any regulatory or legal proceedings. In case such disclosure is required to be made by law or any regulatory authority, it will be made on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by the regulatory authority. Under such circumstances, the Company shall expressly inform the third party regarding the confidential nature of the information.
Affiliates and Partners
The Company may share information with affiliates in the event such information is reasonably required by such affiliate in order to provide the products or services to its clients. The Company may share information with partners, affiliates and associates in order to offer additional similar products and services that meet clients’ needs and which are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant only where clients have authorized the Company to do so.
The Company reserves the right to disclose personal information to third parties where required by law, regulatory, law enforcement or other government authority of a competent jurisdiction in order to protect our rights and/or to comply with such legal proceedings. Such disclosure shall occur on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by a regulatory or other government authority. Under such circumstances, the Company shall expressly inform the third party regarding the the third party regarding the confidential nature of the information.
From time to time the Company may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about the Company and/or financial market trading. In addition the Company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by the Company for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with the Company. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with the Company at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the Company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the Company be made.
Restriction of responsibility
Use of "COOKIES"
Data Protection Policy
Bprimes needs to collect and use certain types of information about the Individuals or Service Users who come into contact with, in order to carry on the work. This personal information must be collected and dealt appropriately, whether is collected on paper, stored in a computer database, or recorded on other material and there are safeguards to ensure this are under the Data Protection Law 138 (I) 2001.
With this policy we ensure that the company behaves in a fair and moral manner concerning the gathering, storing and handling of data. This process will be carried out with transparency and respect towards the rights of individuals who entrust it with their information.
This policy applies to all parties (employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers etc.) who provide any amount of information to the company. The policy will be followed by all employees of the company and its subsidiaries as well as contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity. Generally, it refers to anyone who is in close collaboration with the company or acts on its behalf and may need occasional access to data.
2. Data Controller
The Individual/Service User will be made aware in most circumstances how and with whom their information will be shared. There are circumstances where the law allows disclosing data (including sensitive data) without the data subject’s consent Article 6(2) of the Law.
a. Carrying out a legal duty or as authorised by the Secretary of State
b. Protecting vital interests of an Individual/Service User or other person
c. The Individual/Service User has already made the information public
d. Conducting any legal proceedings, obtaining legal advice or defending any legal rights
f. Providing a confidential service where the Individual/Service User’s consent cannot be obtained or where it is reasonable to proceed without consent: e.g. where we would wish to avoid forcing stressed or ill Individuals/Service Users to provide consent signatures.
Bprimes intends to ensure that personal information is treated lawfully and correctly.
To this end, Bprimes will adhere to the Principles of Data Protection, as detailed in the Data Protection Law 138 (I) 2001.
a. Shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless specific conditions are met,
b. Shall be obtained only for one or more of the purposes specified in the Law, and shall not be processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes,
c. Shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to those purpose(s)
e. Shall not be kept for longer than is necessary
f. Shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Law,
g. Shall be kept secure by the Data Controller who takes appropriate technical and other measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal information,
h. Shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of Individuals/Service Users in relation to the processing of personal information.
Bprimes will, through appropriate management and strict application of criteria and controls:
Observe fully conditions regarding the fair collection and use of information
Meet its legal obligations to specify the purposes for which information is used
Collect and process appropriate information, and only to the extent that it is needed to fulfill its operational needs or to comply with any legal requirements
Ensure the quality of information used
Ensure that the rights of people about whom information is held, can be fully exercised under the Law. These include:
The right to be informed that processing is being undertaken,
The right of access to one’s personal information
The right to prevent processing in certain circumstances and
Take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard personal information
Ensure that personal information is not transferred abroad without suitable safeguards
Treat people justly and fairly whatever their age, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or ethnicity when dealing with requests for information
Set out clear procedures for responding to requests for information
4. Data collection
An Individual/Service User clearly understands why their information is needed, who it will be shared with, the possible consequences of them agreeing or refusing the proposed use of the data
And then gives their consent.
Bprimes will ensure that data is collected within the boundaries defined in this policy. This applies to data that is collected in person, or by completing a form.
When collecting data, Bprimes will ensure that the Individual/Service User:
a. Clearly understands why the information is needed
c. As far as reasonably possible, grants explicit consent, either written or verbal for data to be processed
d. Is, as far as reasonably practicable, competent enough to give consent and has given so freely without any duress
e. Has received sufficient information on why their data is needed and how it will be used
5. Data Storage
Information and records relating to service users will be stored securely and will only be accessible to authorised staff and volunteers. Information will be stored for only as long as it is needed or required statute and will be disposed of appropriately.
It is Bprimes responsibility to ensure all personal and company data is non-recoverable from any computer system previously used within the organisation, which has been passed on/sold to a third party.
6. Data access and accuracy
All Individuals/Service Users have the right to access the information Bprimes holds about them. Bprimes will also take reasonable steps ensure that this information is kept up to date by asking data subjects whether there have been any changes.
In addition, Bprimes will ensure that:
It has a Data Protection Officer with specific responsibility for ensuring compliance with Data Protection
Everyone processing personal information understands that they are contractually responsible for following good data protection practice
Everyone processing personal information is appropriately trained to do so
Everyone processing personal information is appropriately supervised
Anybody wanting to make enquiries about handling personal information knows what to do
It deals promptly and courteously with any enquiries about handling personal information
It will regularly review and audit the ways it hold, manage and use personal information
It regularly assesses and evaluates its methods and performance in relation to handling personal information
All staff are aware that a breach of the rules and procedures identified in this policy may lead to disciplinary action being taken against them
This policy will be updated as necessary to reflect best practice in data management, security and control and to ensure compliance with any changes or amendments made to the Data Protection Law 138 (I) 2001.
Data Controller – The person who (either alone or with others) decides what personal information the Company will hold and how it will be held or used.
Data Protection Law 138 (I) 2001 – The Cyprus legislation that provides a framework for responsible behaviour by those using personal information.
Individual/Service User – The person whose personal information is being held or processed by the Company for example: a client, an employee, or supporter.
Information Commissioner – The Cyprus Information Commissioner responsible for implementing and overseeing the Data Protection Law 138 (I) 2001.
Processing – means collecting, amending, handling, storing or disclosing personal information.
Sensitive data – refers to data about:
风险披露声明 ("声明") 的目的是向客户提供 Bprimes 有限公司 (以下简称 "公司") 所提供的特定类型金融工具的性质和风险的适当指导.!
客户承认, 理解和同意的风险, 披露如下。
本声明基于2007年投资服务和“监管市场法”（第144（I）/ 2007号）的规定，执行欧洲议会和理事会关于金融工具市场的指令2004/39 / EC （ “MiFID的”）。应当指出，本声明无意披露或就与本公司或通过本公司进行的交易的风险和其他重要方面进行讨论。财务报表在公平和非误导的基础上。因此，您需要确保您的决定是在知情的基础上进行的，如下所示。
2. 差价合约交易时的风险与差价合约交易时, 你需要考虑以下主要风险:!
3. 利益冲突。公司是根据客户协议签订的所有交易的对应方, 因此, 公司的利益可能与客户的权益发生冲突。利益冲突的政策是可以在公司的网站。
4. 价格由公司确定, 可能与其他地方的价格不同。该公司将根据其交易政策和程序, 提供用于交易和估价客户头寸的价格。因此, 它们可能不直接对应于在销售期权的时间点上的实时市场水平.!
9. 没有利润保证。在差价合约交易中, 没有利润保证, 也没有避免损失。客户没有收到公司或其任何代表的此类担保。客户知道交易差价合约所固有的风险, 并且在财务上能够承担此类风险并承受任何损失。
b. 市场情况。客户承认, 在异常的市场条件下, 公司可能无法执行客户的指令, 因此执行指令和请求的期间可能会延长。
d. 不可抗力事件。如果发生不可抗力事件, 客户应接受任何损失的风险。
12. 过期系统错误。如果过期系统因任何原因而失败, 它将自动检测过期的选项, 并按照历史上存储在存档中的速率将其过期。如果任何职位没有按时到期, 系统将向风险管理人员和合规官员发出通知, 详细说明所有职位信息, 以便手动解决。
Legal: Bprimes.com is a trading name of Fina Holding LIMITED, (Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands).
This website is operated by Fina Holding LIMITED
Fina Holding LIMITED. The objects of the company are all subject matters not forbidden by International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation)
Risk Warning: Forex and CFD trading involves significant risk to your invested capital. Please read and ensure you fully understand our
Restricted Regions:Fina Holding LIMITED does not provide services for citizens of certain regions, such as the United States of America, Canada and Israel.